What are your favorite things for Myspace?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Family Day

Just thought I would post and tell you all about our family day today. We went bowling!! *sigh* Let me tell ya, no matter what we try to do as a family (mom, sister, her kids, my kids, me, cousin) there is always someone who has to start an argument...

Don't get me wrong, I love my family to death but man it would be so nice to be able to something with the whole family and everyone get along. Anyways, bowling was pretty fun, haven't done that for awhile so it was worth listening to the arguments :)

Hope everyone has had a nice day today... I haven't had a chance to work on Pimp My Profile today and I really wanted to make some changes. You know, spice it up a little and put some nice MySpace graphics or glitters on the home page so it doesn't look so tidy and boring.

Opinions... I would love to have some opinions on Pimp My Profile. Maybe I will do a poll or something on here so you guys and gals can vote on what changes I should make. Well, today I thought I would post some MySpace icons for you all, so here ya go... Once again, enjoy!!


    


  

0 comments:

 
2008 Pimp-My-Profile.biz All Rights Reserved.