What are your favorite things for Myspace?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pimp My Profile (.biz)

Well, here we are again... I hope you all are enjoying the freebies I have been putting on here. Thanks to the designers :)

Today I thought maybe I could talk a bit about Pimp My Profile. The site is fairly new but has come along way in about 2 months. It is a hobby of mine and I love working on it. There will soon be a major change to it though, when I actually get a chance to do it!

I am glad that my husband got me so interested in doing websites and blogs and such. My kids are all into it also. Putting up Pimp My Profile has been a great joy and I hope it will be around for a very long time. I also hope the visitors keep coming to the Pimp My Profile blog and to Pimp My Profile Website. Word of mouth is worth a lot these days so do not forget to spread the word about Pimp My Profile.

Thanks again for the visit and keep coming, bring your friends around and don't forget to leave some comments :)

p.s. here is a couple more graphics for ya...






0 comments:

 
2008 Pimp-My-Profile.biz All Rights Reserved.