What are your favorite things for Myspace?

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MySpace Is Everywhere!

Well, let me tell ya... MySpace is like I dunno but man oh man is it everywhere. I have a daughter, 14 and I must say, she is a true MySpace fanatic! She is crazy over MySpace but she knows her limits unlike some people out there who cannot even get up to go to the bathroom :)

Anyways, true feelings about MySpace... I didn't like it at first, thought it was this site that was bad for all kids and adults I guess but as my daughter sat down with me and showed me how careful she is and what steps people can take to protect themselves, it wasn't such a bad idea.

All this technology out here today, kids need something to keep them in the social spotlight.

Well... here are your freebies for the day... Enjoy and remember, we all love Myspace and all the glitters, quotes, and layouts you can collect for your MySpace profile but there is nothing as good as getting outside in the summer...








p.s. Don't forget to visit Pimp My Profile

0 comments:

 
2008 Pimp-My-Profile.biz All Rights Reserved.